Cookies File Policy
Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored on the end user’s device (like computer, smartphone, laptop) and are intended for web browsing. These files usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device, and the unique number.
Types of cookies used in the websites GRYWIT.COM:
- persistent cookies – cookies stored in the user’s terminal for the time specified in the cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the user;
- session cookies – temporary files that are stored on the user’s terminal until they log out, leave the website, turn off the software (web browser) or turn off the device;
Cookies are used to:
- maintain the user’s session (after login), so that the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page;
- customize the content of the web pages to the preferences and desired configuration of the user;
- optimizing the way you use your web pages – for example, you can recognize your user device and view that website in a way tailored to your individual needs;
- create anonymous statistics that help you understand how users use the web pages;
Web browser by default (as standard) allows cookies to be stored on the end user’s device. Users can change their settings for cookies – to block cookies automatically in their browser settings or to notify each other of their cookies.
Detailed information about the capabilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings of each web browser.